Yardistry 10 x 22 Meridian Cedar Wood Pergola
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 4-6 Weeks)
The 10' x 22' Meridian Pergola will add a dramatic new decorative dimension to your outdoor space.
This pergola provides enough room underneath for entertaining guests with multiple dining tables, a variety of attractive and comfortable seating arrangements or even a cocktail bar. It’s a great way to create a vacation resort like experience right at home.
Sturdy, 5.5" by 5.5" posts with classic plinths support this pergola while offering occupants underneath a clear, unobstructed view of the rest of your landscape. Elegantly shaped straight-line gussets support the decorative structure overhead. Its multilevel design with profiled beam and trellis ends creates an eye-catching design that wouldn’t be out of place in a Mediterranean resort or a villa in a tropical locale. While it’s beautiful all itself, you could make it more distinctive and festive by planting creeping vines or flowering plants around it or decorate it with strings of party lights to create an enchanting effect at night.
It’s constructed out of 100 percent premium exterior grade cedar, which is then covered in an environmentally friendly natural cedar-color stain that beautifies the wood and extends its life. Cedar has many advantages for use in outdoor structures like this pergola. It doesn’t swell, warp or decay, it’s naturally insect-resistant and it’s naturally beautiful. All wood sections are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easier assembly. The Gazebo comes with simple to follow illustrated instruction and we’ve created a helpful hints video to make your installation process easier, as well. Yardistry stands by the quality of its products, and this aluminum-roof gazebo comes with a five-year limited warranty.
- Multilevel pergola with profiled beam and trellis ends
- Architectural post and beam detailing
- 5" by 5.5" Posts with classic plinths
- Unique gusset design
- Finished in our beautiful Natural Cedar stain color
- Box 1: 89 3/4" L x 22 1/4" W x 5 1/2" H = *136 lbs.
- Box 2: 89 3/4" L x 22 1/4" W x 5 1/2" H =*118 lbs.
- Box 3: 89 3/4"L x 15 1/8" W x 8 1/2" H =*118 lbs.
- Box 4: 89 3/4"L x 15 1/8" W x 8 1/2" H =*118 lbs
- Box 5: 89 3/4"L x 15 1/8" W x 8 1/2"H =*115 lbs
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
Planning on ordering this product online? Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video.
- Roof Dimensions: 10’ L x 22’ W x 7’ 11.25” H
- Base Dimensions (outside to outside of posts): 8’ L x 19’ 6.5” W
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For Installation
Prior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
If you are planning on using footings, click here for a detailed footing drawing.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
INFO & GUIDE