Gama Sonic Pagoda Bulb Solar Lamp - Wall/Pier/3" Fitter Mount
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 3-5 business days)
The Gama Sonic Pagoda Solar light features a stunning design that is inspired by Eastern Asian architecture and can mount directly onto an exterior wall, existing 3-inch post, or flat surface.
This classic outdoor post light is perfect for any area around the exterior of your home. Constructed from rust-resistant cast aluminum for ultra durability, the powder-coated finish in black prevents chipping, cracking, and corrosion. This product comes with all 3 installation options in one box ready for assembly. The mounting options included are a pier mount, which can be placed on any deck or table. Alternatively, the light can be attached to any outdoor wall for versatility or can stand alone on an existing post. Installation is a breeze as this light fixture does not require electrical wiring. It’s as easy as setting it up in the desired spot with direct sunlight, and the sun rays will do the rest. When the battery is charged during the day, the light will turn on at dusk for added convenience. Featuring a lithium-ion battery pack that charges when sunlight hits the fixture’s solar panels, the light emits a brightness of 180 lumens in warm-white for up to 13 to 24 hours on a full battery charge. The chip and crack resistant flat grind glass will protect the bulb from all climates.
This Pagoda Solar Post light is perfect to brighten up any dark areas around your home on account of its unique versatile style. Great for patios, decks and landscape settings. The rust-resistant cast aluminum is built to last through all the elements along with the monocrystalline solar panels. In addition, this solar-powered lamp will never have you worried about messing around to find your keys or your way to the front door when placed in dimly-lit areas.
- Embellished in rust-resistant cast aluminum that will not tarnish or corrode and painted finishes are powder-coated
- Automatically turns on at dusk after panels absorb light during the day and shines 180 lumens of warm-white color
- Requires no electrical wiring, solar energy can power 13 to 24 hours of light on a full charge
- Contains all installation options in one box for assembly: pole mount, flat mount, and wall mount
- The bulb is protected by thick, flat grind glass that is crack and chip resistant
- Solar lamp includes a replaceable lithium-ion battery pack for best performance and longevity
- Solar panels are made from monocrystalline that can withstand all types of weather
- Panels are protected by easy to clean and durable tempered glass to prevent shattering
|Light Duration||2 Nights|
|Solar Panel Watts||3.6W|
|No. of Batteries||1|
|Solar Panel Type||Monocrystalline Solar Panel|
|Solar Panel Finish||Tempered Glass|
|Style||Classic , Mediterranean , Asian , Bohemian|
|Post Mount (in inches)||11.00 W x 14.00 D x 22.00 H in|
|Pier Base Mount (in inches)||11.00 W x 11.00 D x 23.00 H in|
|Wall Mount (in inches)||11.00 W x 13.00 D x 21.00 H in|
INFO & GUIDE