Yardistry Meridian Gazebo with Cedar Wood & Aluminum Roof, (12 ft. x 16 ft.)
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 3-4 Weeks)
Yardistry Meridian Gazebo with Cedar Wood & Aluminum Roof (12 ft. x 16 ft.)
Create your own outdoor oasis with our 12’ x 16‘ Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof. Whether you’re looking to create a welcoming backyard dining area, or a cozy outdoor living space, the 12’ x 16‘ Gazebo provides you with endless design possibilities. The premium cedar lumber is finished in a beautiful natural cedar stain and the aluminum roof comes in Montana Bronze to match most outdoor settings. The illustrated step-by-step instruction manual along with our helpful hint videos will guide you through the assembly of your new gazebo. Built to last, this sturdy gazebo will perfectly compliment your backyard design.
- Built using 100% FSC® Certified Cedar Lumber
- Montana Bronze aluminum roof to product from the elements
- Strong 6” x 9” Engineered Posts
- Streamlined, straight gussets
- Finished in a natural cedar stain
- Base Dimensions: 14’ 10 ½” L x 10’ 10 ½” W
- Overall Dimensions: 16’ 1” L x 12’ 1” D x 10’ 4”H
The 12' x 16' Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof come in 3 packages.
- Box 1: 106 ½” L x 22 ½” W x 12 ¼” H = *265 LBS
- Box 2: 106 ½” L x 22 ½” W x 12 ¼” H = *305 LBS
- Box 3: 106 ½” L x 44 ½” W x 5” H = *310 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy in the Info & Guide tab.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
|Snow Load Capacity||36 Pounds|
|Roof Hanging Weight Capacity||50 Pounds|
|Frame Material||Solid Wood|
|Wind Rating||64-75 mph (major storm)|
|Compatible Installation Surfaces||Wooden Deck/Patio; Cement Pavement|
Info & Guide
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable. Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.