Canopia by Palram Plant Inn 4 ft. x 4 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Clear Panels
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 10 business days)
Plant Inn 4 ft. x 4 ft. Greenhouse Kit - Silver Structure & Clear Panels
You’ve dreamed of a greenhouse for years and growing your own fresh vegetables and herbs, but don’t have the space? The 4x4 ft. Plant Inn mini-greenhouse serves as a fantastic alternative to a full-sized greenhouse in small backyards, balconies, and patios. Small greenhouses are also a useful place to harden off tender young plants, propagating, or to function as a halfway point between the greenhouse and the garden. This mini polycarbonate greenhouse maximizes available sunlight, while the adjustable roof lets you control the ventilation. The compact greenhouse features a durable rust-resistant aluminum frame, virtually unbreakable, polycarbonate panels, a built-in storage compartment, and a raised garden bed which is 28.3 in. above the ground, making gardening accessible to everyone. The peak is 58.3 inches high and has two lids for easy access as well as for temperature and humidity control. Start small and get big results with the Plant Inn Backyard Greenhouse!
- Highly resistant, polycarbonate compact small greenhouse with an embedded storage solution
- The built-in storage compartment raises the garden bed to 28” off the ground and makes gardening much easier.
- Ideal for seeding flowers, growing vegetables, and herbs in a small backyard, balconies, and patios
- Life-time resilient, polycarbonate plastic walls; do not fracture, turn yellow or opacify over time.
- Non-rusting, robust aluminum structure
- Top-lids can fully open on both sides for easy gardening or partially open for ventilation.
- Includes 6 1/2″ deep planting trays, internal water drainage system, and plant hangers for trellising
- Built-to-last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Maintenance-free greenhouse
- Protects your plants from the elements so that you can enjoy an extended growing period.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION WALL PANEL-90%
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION Roof PANEL-82%
- WIND RESISTANCE-90Km/hr | 56ml/hr
- SNOWLOAD- 75Kg/m2 | 15lbs/ft2
Frequently asked questions
No, it is not an option, it cannot be performed.
Yes, it can be disassembled, relocated and reassembled at a different location.
No, it is not an option to get doors on both ends.
It is not possible to install the Lean To Grow House’ door at the other side. It is possible to install only as shown in the instructions.
The greenhouses do not come with a floor or base.
Yes, the polycarbonate panels are high impact resistant and withstand hail.
The warranty for all our greenhouses is for at least 5 years, some for more .
The crystal-clear single layer or twin-wall polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity, they do not discolor, opacify, fracture or shatter over time.
Each wall section can carry up to 44 lbs. at most – an entire wall would depend upon the greenhouse’ size.
It can be anchored to a foundation, depending on the greenhouse, some have compatible holes at the bottom of the greenhouse base, and some have their own integrated anchoringr
Yes, the greenhouse can be anchored to concrete slab. It can be anchored directly to the ground using ground stakes (ground stakes are not supplied with the greenhouse kits).
*Firmly connect the product to a level surface immediately after completion of the assembly.
Anchoring this product to the ground is essential to its stability and rigidity
It is required to complete this stage in order for your warranty to be valid.
The Palram Greenhouse can be used year-round, there are several factors to consider. The two main factors are weather and plants.
What are the plants you want to grow and how much heat or cold can they handle?
No matter where you live, greenhouses can be 20-40 degrees hotter inside during the day and at night they will be the same temperature as the outdoors.
This is without any supplemental heating or cooling. Depending on where you live, heating and / or cooling your greenhouse can make the difference.
If you need to heat or cool your greenhouse in extreme weather conditions, you may want to consider a twin-wall greenhouse such as the Palram Glory Greenhouse which has a 10mm polycarbonate covering.
|Panel Thickness Details:Both (Hybrid)|
|Roof Finish:Twin-wall polycarbonate|
Mounting/Anchoring Kit Included:No
|Ventilation Location:Roof Vent|
|Wind Rating:56 mph|
|Snow Load Capacity:15 lb.|
|Adult Assembly Required:Yes|
INFO & GUIDE