Duramax Gable Top Insulated Building 22x10 Kit
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 2-3 Weeks)
Prefabricated buildings are the perfect alternative to building an office, workshop, hobby room, temporary shelter with conventional construction materials like metal studs and drywall or concrete block. The installation is much faster because all of the components used to construct the prefabricated building have already been prepped at our factory. For most of us, space at home is a premium, and we don’t always have the room we need on the inside of our houses to store all our important gear, equipment, or personal items. That’s why we created all-purpose Duramax Insulated Buildings that offer all-weather durability, convenient storage options, and the versatility to support all your personal and professional needs. Designed for meeting all your storage, work, or expanded space needs, these can be used for everything from storing garden tools and accessories, to a pop-up office or hobby room, to a 'She Shed' or 'Man Cave'. And because it’s modular, easy to assembly, and can be expanded to fit your every need, it’s the perfect choice for every outdoor space. The construction provides a strong lasting wall that reduces heat gain on summer or heat loss in winter making these buildings ideal for all weather conditions and usable for various purposes.These buildings are manufactured with durable, coil-coated galvanized steel on both inner and outer layers with a fire-retardant CFC Free Poly-Urethane insulation between them. Each insulated building features a single window kit and a foundation kit which is made from galvanized metal for superior outdoor resilience. It’s shipped in two crates with simple, easy-to-follow directions to make assembly faster and more efficient. These buildings are ideal for all weather conditions and can be used for various purposes, such as additional living space, emergency shelter, office, hobby room, secure storage space, tool room, or an equipment enclosure. Each building is modularly designed expansion and a true DIY installation in mind.
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat, level surface. Concrete is NOT required
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side wall panel of the building
- Step-by-step instructions included
- Extension kit available in 6 ft. increments and mountable on either side
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
|Storage Area/Volume||Exterior Dimensions (inches)||Interior Dimensions||Door Opening||No. of Windows||Panel Color|
|Size||Base||Roof Edge to Edge||Wall to Wall|
|30532||10'x13'||128 ⁷⁄₈" Sq. Ft.
874 ¾" Cu. Ft.
|Width||159 ¼"||162 ¹⁄₈"||156 ⁷⁄₈"||36 ¼"||1||OffWhite with Anthracite Trim|
|31532||Depth||120 ⁵⁄₈"||127 ¹⁄₈"||118 ¼"||2||Anthracite with OffWhite Trim|
|30551||Height||104 ¹⁄₈"||81 ½"||77 ⁷⁄₈"||1||OffWhite with Anthracite Trim|
|31551||2||Anthracite with OffWhite Trim|
Gable Roof Insulated Cabin One Extension Kit Dimensions
|Model No.||Approx Size (ft.)||
|Exterior Dimensions (inches)||Interior Dimensions||Color|
10' x 3.3'
|32.29 Sq. Ft.
231.3 Cu. Ft.
|Size||Base||Roof Edge to Edge||Wall to Wall||Off-White / Anthracite Trim|
Anthracite / Off-White Trim
|Width||39 ½"||39 ½"||39 ½"|
|Depth||120 ⁵⁄₈"||128 ⁵⁄₈"||118 ¼"|
INFO & GUIDE