Yardistry 12 x 20 Gazebo Mosquito Mesh Kit
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 2 Weeks)
Complete your 12 x 20 Gazebo with Aluminum Roof by Yardistry with the 12 x 20 Mosquito Mesh Kit. The mesh kit is easily added to your existing Yardistry Gazebo. The full-length zippers on all panels create an entrance on all sides of your Gazebo and keeps the bugs out! The easy glide tracks and ties for all four posts allow you to easily pull back the mesh when you don’t want to use it.
Note: This product is only compatible with Yardistry's 12 x 20 Gazebo with Aluminum Roof
- Fits on existing 12 x 20 Yardisty Gazebo
- Includes easy glide tracks
- Full-length panels with Heavy duty zippers for access on all four sides
- Ties in each corner to hold mesh back when not in use
All Yardistry Mesh is supplied by Phifer, an industry leader and best in-class outdoor mesh manufacturer.
Phifer mesh is tested to 2000 hours of UV light and will easily outlast the competition.
The 12 x 20 Mosquito Mesh Kit comes in 1 package
- Box 1: 69 3/4" L x 14 1/2" W x 4 1/4" H
- Ready to assemble kit
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to fit on Yardistry’s 12 x 20 Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof
- Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
Preparing For Installation
Prior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Review the manual
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
INFO & GUIDE