Yardistry Meridian Pavilion with Cedar Wood & Aluminum Roof (10 ft. x 10 ft.)
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 2-3 weeks)
Yardistry Meridian Pavillion (10 ft. x 10 ft.)
Give yourself even more outdoor living space with the 10’x10’ Meridian Pavilion!
Full of character, the Pavilion will become the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertaining! Built with 100% premium Cedar lumber and finished in a Natural Cedar stain, the design features a gorgeous coffee brown aluminum roof. At 10 feet by 10 feet, the sturdy structure can accommodate most outdoor furniture sets.
The pavilion comes ready to assemble with all wood pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained. It also includes all necessary hardware, and simple to follow illustrated instructions. You can also find even more helpful hints for assembly at yardistrystructures.com!
Backed by a 5-year Limited Warranty, the 10’x10’ Meridian Pavilion will instantly transform your outdoor space into a sophisticated and modern oasis!
- Coffee Brown aluminum roof
- Premium gable roof design
- 6” x 6” Posts with plinths
- Sleek straight-line gussets
- Finished in a Natural Cedar stain
Constructions and Dimensions:
- Built with 100% premium Cedar lumber
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained lumber
- Lumber comes pre-finished in a Natural Cedar stain color
- Overall Dimensions: 10’ L x 9’ 11” W x 9’ 3” H
- Base Dimensions (outside post to outside post): 9’ 6 ½” x 8’ 8” W
- Box 1: 89-1/2" L x 36" W x 4-3/8" H = *135 LBS
- Box 2: 89-1/2" L x 17-3/4" W x 9-3/4" H =*150 LBS
- Box 3: 89-1/2" L x 17-3/4" W x 9-3/4" H =*165 LBS
*Disclaimer. Precise weight may vary due to moisture content.
- Product comes as a ready to assemble kit with all wood, hardware, and metal components
- Designed to be surface mounted- the 10 x 10 Meridian Gazebo comes with L-Brackets that can be attached to any structurally safe surface (mounting hardware not included)
- Illustrated step-by-step instruction manual is included
Preparing For InstallationPrior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
- Plan and prepare your location
Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary for your area.
- Review the manual and helpful hint videos
Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in the box or you can download a copy above.
- Complete your Inventory
To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
Info & Guide
Yardistry warrants that this product is free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. In addition, for any product with lumber, all lumber is warranted for five (5) years against rot and decay. This warranty applied to the original owner and registrant and is non-transferable. Please contact our Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.