Canopia by Palram Arcadia Alpine 12 x 28 Carport
- FREE Shipping! (Estimated Arrival: 2-3 Weeks)
Arcadia Alpine 12 x 28 Carport
Why let your RV, SUV, truck, or boat age in the sun or freeze in the snow. They deserve quality protection from the harsh elements. Alpine 12 ft. x 28 ft. carport is a high-performance, finely-designed, and durable DIY multi-purpose structure. Developed to ease the parking of large vehicles, it provides you with an elegant and sturdy all-year-round structure. It is made of highly resistant and maintenance-free materials, offering top-notch protection, user-friendly assembly, and a look you can be proud of. And like all Palram - Canopia carports, we've built it to last. So your car can, too.
- Unique screw-free roofing system; leak-free glazing, rust-resistant structure, sleek and classy design
- Virtually unbreakable, bronze tinted 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels, allow 15% light transmission
- Panels are high impact, shatter resistant and provide 100% UV protection; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
- Simple DIY assembly - sliding panels' installation system, no special skills
- Robust, rust-resistant dark gray powder coated aluminum frame and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Sturdy, eight 3.15 in. x 3.15 in. (8 cm x 8 cm) aluminum posts with adjustable elevation
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, all screws and anchors included
- Requires a solid level surface
- Maintenance free - no rust, rot, peel, moss or fungus
- Anchoring and foot pads kit included, to secure the carport to the surface of your choosing, structure can be relocated
- Integrated gutters and built-in gutter outlets 2 in. Dia (5 cm) to easily channel and collect rainwater
- Maximum carport's height 11 ft. 7 in. (352 cm)
Frequently asked questions
The polycarbonate roof panels can withstand temperatures up to 190 F.
Yes, this keeps the rain off without leaking .
Arcadia™ / Verona™ / Vitoria™ / Palma™ allow 15% light transmission.
Arizona™ / Atlas™ allow 10% light transmission.
Yes, it certainly should withstand its impact and maintain its integrity. It will not shatter if an acorn hits it, having said that, it is not recommended to be built directly under a tree.
The carport needs to be properly installed on a concrete slab, concrete footings or deck.
The base of the posts has to be anchored onto a solid base / footing and fastened with the foot pads kit.
Yes, it is possible to mount on a deck. Please consult with a professional with regards to the appropriate bolts and screws and masonry anchors.
The posts length is 82.7 in. (210 cm).
It is not recommended to paint the polycarbonate panels, please refer to the warranty.
The carport needs to be anchored well and should be on cement footings.
Yes, the Arcadia’s panels are heat resistant, as long as you keep the grill at a reasonable distance from the panels, it should be fine. Please make sure you follow the manufacturers safety advise and keep a safe distance.
The polycarbonate panels can withstand heat of over 180 degrees F. Make sure you keep a safe distance from the heat source, as per the manufacturer’s safety advise
|Approximate Depth (ft.):28|
|Approximate Height (ft.):12|
|Approximate Width (ft.):12|
|Assembled Depth (in.):339.8 in|
|Assembled Height (in.):138.6 in|
|Assembled Width (in.):141.3 in|
|Coverage Area (sq. ft.):333.5 ft²|
|Highest Clearance (in.):138.6|
|Lowest Clearance (in.):120.9|
|Carport Features:Adjustable height,Gutter included,Hardware included,Rust resistant,UV protection,Water resistant|
|Frame Color Family:Gray|
Frame Material: Metal
Maximum Roof Load: 16
Maximum Wind Resistance: 43
Parking Layout: 2 Car
Product Weight (lb.):682.7 lb
Roof Color Family:Bronze/copper metallic
INFO & GUIDE